Tuesday, April 18, 2006

first day bloggie blues...

I can exhale now. I am a student of life, a student of college and a student of many untold other things. Sometimes I feel like it's hard to completely detach from all things at once, in order to not be taking notes somehow. (Funny, how I find *recreation* in um, POSTING a blog!!...= still noting things!) Anyway, my term has come to an end, I have two more exams...then for a little while I will have my small glories. I have two weeks unfettered freedom in which to laze around in...go for walks in...make much-delayed social visits in...read more of the books that I have eyeing all year long...and other stuff. Can't wait. Almost there, almost there. Must. Stay. Focussed. Two more days. To go. Must stay. On. Tr. Tr. Tra..ack.

k, that's it for now. I have declared tonight a rest day and this evening's past agenda of homework and study has been postponed to tomorrow.

Today has been cancelled, you can all go home. No classes.

Cheers

No comments: