Saturday, March 20, 2010

walking contradiction

here is my blatant rip-off of the Morissette's "Hand in Pocket" whilst freeflowing poetrizin'


Seem drunk but I'm sober
I'm smart but I'm fun
Sound flat but I'm bumpy...baby

calm but I'm restless
Shy so I'm bold
nice but I'm naughty...baby

Light but a Dark horse
cute but I'm overdressed
Sweet but I'm spicy..baby!

what it all comes down to-o..
is that everybody's mostly full of shit!
I've got one hand in my pocket
and the other is flippin a ..hello!

I'm contra in diction
I'm left but I'm right
(anyone smart would know that!)
great yet SO humble!
smooth but a bumble-ler
watch as I tumble..baby!

what it all comes down to my friends, yeah
is that silence is the answer most giv-e-n
one is giving you the finger
when you hear crickets in the dark...

yep. what it all comes down to my friends, yeah-m
is that no one's got it figured out just yet
they keep putting off replying, now I'm lying in
doggie shit.


peace. out.

No comments: