Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The "Cleanse"

Ok, so I don't 'believe' in making Resolutions first of all, so this is not related to any such motivation. Ick. Now (a pause here for effect), to the goods: I did the "Master cleanse" for 1/2 a day (which is better than 0%) and in such a wee span of time, I saw ripe new worlds palpitating afresh as though released from their pomegranite sky to become sweetly earth-bound...er, but I digress.

I felt no headache (I swear, not even a little sneaky one), my eyes were clear (I guess they ARE green), my hair was curlier (well, ok I DID wash it today...special day 'n all), and dare I say, my skin looked (permit crudeness here, but) fuckin great! All in all, I would say I stopped clenching onto life (and uh, in other ways...), managed to rest my overworked, oft-neglected, heavily taxed internal organs (sorry, body) and felt...yes, I think it is safe to say: great, unequivocally and without exception.

No fan fare. Nobody was looking, out to impress no one, I merely 'tried'! Who'd have thunk a rather jaded, cynical gurrl like me would smile without any sarcastic smirk about a such thing??

Oh, and after sipping my tart yet healthful concoction, I waxed poetic and looked out the window (sighing here) where I think the tree trunks did indeed appear a dark lavender hue, and the shiny, slick concrete of the sidewalks adorned with strewn about fallen leaves themselves looked rose-colored. ah.

Oh, just shuddup and try it. You jaded bastards! ;)

No comments: