Monday, June 12, 2006

"No Hablo Ingles"

Check out this Spanglish mess from an online language "Translator". I literally translated from Spanish to English. Never a BUENA idea!!

(first, in Spanish [or "Piggish Latin" as indicative of my limited vocab])

"...Perdon. Rod numero 2 (mi pololo) tambien le ha hido bien (pero un poquitito meeeenos bien que yo...ji ji). El es un poquitiiiiito mas flojito que yo. He estado con el por un ano y medio! Lo puedes creer! Como pasa el tiempo! Estamos contentos y igual con hartos carino."

(now in English, the literal translation...eek!! Where it could not find the word in English, it kept the Spanish word - so the result looks like a tossed salad of verbage.)

"...Sorry. Rod I number 2 (my pololo) also has hido to him or (but a poquitito meeeenos or that I... ji ji). It is a light poquitiiiiito but that I. I have been with by an anus and means! You can believe! As it spends the time! We are fed up contentments and equal with carino."

(what drugs were they smokin'??)

No comments: